Inca Jungle Trail 3N/2N This tour is a new option if you are looking for an experience that goes beyond the traditional in Cusco, in this 3 day excursion you will have the opportunity to enter from a cold climate to a hot climate of the jungle, and finally get to Machupicchu.
Day 1: Cusco – Santa Maria – Santa Teresa (Bicycle)
We begin this tour with the pick-up from to 7:00 a.m. to go to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we will have our breakfast (optional). Then we continue our trip to Abra Málaga, the highest point of the trip and where we started the descent by bicycle. The tour lasts 3 hours. Approx. During the descent we will observe beautiful natural landscapes, with a variety of flora and fauna, until we reach the town of Huamanmarka. From there we will continue by car to the town of Santa María, where we will have lunch and we will have the opportunity to do rafting activity in the sacred river of the Incas Vilcanota, then we are tronsported to santa teresa. (L,D,lodge)
Day 2: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes (Walk)
After breakfast at 6:30 a.m. Approx. We will have the opportunity to do a Canopy / Tiroleza / Zip Line activity that lasts 2 hours approx. Then we will take a car to Hydroelectric, from where we will start a half hour walk to the restaurant for lunch, enjoying a beautiful panoramic view of the Huayna Picchu mountains and the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. To finish we will have a walk for 2 hours and 30 mins. To get to Aguas Calientes for dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
Around 4:00 a.m. we head towards the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. The walk will be 1h, 30 min.(or catch the bus is optional 12 us) During the route we will have the opportunity to contemplate a beautiful sunrise. To then check in at the control area at 6:00 am. And then we will continue the visit inside the Inca citadel, touring with our guide, who will share their knowledge and show us the most important places of Machu Picchu for 2 hours. Then we will have free time to explore and explore the arteries of this sanctuary. Later we will return to the town of aguas calientes to take the train to Ollantaytambo. And from Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco where we finished with our.
the other option is to take our bus from hidroelectric to cusco that leaves from 2:30 to 3:00
It includes Inca Jungle Trail 3N/2N:
- Transportation Cusco – Abra Málaga – Santa María- Santa Teresa.
- Bicycles with front suspension, helmets and gloves
- 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts
- Canopy or zip line (second day)
- 1 night of lodging with basic service
- 1 night hostel
- Tourist entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- bilingual professional guide (Spanish – English)
- Vegetarian food option
Does not include Inca Jungle Trail 3N/2N:
- The first breakfast in Ollntaytambo
- The last lunch
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (roundtrip 24.00 dollars)
- Beverages mineral water, soda, beers and chocolates
- train tickets (optional)
- entrance to waynapicchu(optional you must book it in advance 3 months depends on the season)
- Backpack 30 liters
- Wool hat and / or hat
- Hand or front flashlight
- Sunglasses / sunscreen
- Jacket for rain and / or poncho
- Jacket for the cold (first day)
- Extra clothes to change ( 3 pairs of socks)
- Gloves and / or mittens
- Shorts (the last 3 days is hot)
- swimsuit / towel / bath sandals
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash money
- Toilet paper