This adventure experience takes you by horse to Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. All great traditional Peruvian Sites. Entrances are extra
Horseback riding experience in the Cusco environs
At 9am or 1:00 pm pick up from your hotel, transfer to the North east of Cusco where is located the ranch. There we will meet our horses and the horseman, who will show us how to saddle and practice how to drive the horses inside the corral before to get outdoor. We begin the riding tour going through the Inca ruins located around Cusco. During the guided tour we will pass through agriculture field of native productions.
The landscape will offer us spectacular view of the mountain, snow-peaks, deep Andean valleys, the nature and the mother earth. Next to our riding trail you will appreciate the Inca’s constructions as Rumiwasi, Ccallachaca, X-zone, Temple of the moon Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay complex.
Riding the friendly horses and accompanied by the tour guide, we will stop in different places with opportunity to enter to all or just to one archaeological site. If you would like to enter and walk into the ruins, you will have to pay the entrances for the sites. During the tour we will stop at the best point to get the best picture of this amazing adventure tour.
After 4 hours of horseback and guided, you will walk down to Cusco (it takes around 30 minutes) you will have a great opportunity for the walking tour accompanied by your tour guide. Our tours start at any time during the morning or afternoons.
HIGHLIGHTS of TOUR
- Horseback riding
- X- Zone
- Temple of the moon
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Small backpack for personal items
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes will be okay
- Sweater and jacket (something warm for late afternoon)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sunscream (sun protección cream)
- Toilet paper
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
Prices Valid for Trips through January 1st, 2017
|Prices Valid for Trips through January 1st, 2017|
|Private Service with English speaking guide: US$ 95 each|
|Shared service without guide US$ 30 (Only alternative routes such as x-zone and temple of the moon)|
Our Price Includes:
- Pick up and drop off at the Ranch
- Private and comfortable transport
- English speaking guide ( Private service only )
- Private tour & Personalized service
- Horses with equipment and handler
- 2 hours ride as maximum on the horses
Our Price does not included:
- Tourist ticket (Big ticket S/130 /Partial S/70 )
- Tips for your guide, driver, transfer agent.
- Additional tours
- Personal expenses
- Entrances to the sites
- Meals and drinks
- More than 2 hours on the horses