Machu Picchu: World famous Citadel built by the Incas – Machu Picchu Short trip 4D/3N -Maras Moray & Salt Mines with CAMPING in Urco Complex -2D MAPI -Lima
This short of trip is combined with camping in the complex of Urco (2926 m.a.s.l) located in the village of Calca, where we see the mystical Huaca of Inca Wiracocha and know the system of agriculture terraces. This is the site of a famous legend that gave rise to the feast of worship water (Unu Urco) held on October 1st. For over 500 years the site has remained hidden from the vast majority of visitors. The esplanade of the archaeological site of Urco provides a framework for the water festival. One holding Urco is inspired by the following legend. On the slopes near the hill Qan Qan, the Urco Inca and his royal entourage imploring the mountains so that these bring water to the arid plains of their domain. In his desperation, the powerful Inca offered in married to his beautiful daughter Kusi Q`oyllur to whoever is able to guide water from the nearby mountains. Several CURACAS competed and they build stately canals that still exist today. The winner is preparing to receive the princess in marriage, but the story has a tragic and of love and betrayal. Our short trip also include the visits to the 4 archaeological sites such as Saqsayhuamán, Qenqo , Pucapucara & Tambomachay…
Come with us and share our great experience !!
|Important note: Due to the high demand and limit of entrances to the Sanctuary of MACHU PICCHU & HUAYNA PICCHU even to Machu Picchu we strongly recommend you book in advance before sold out (For Huayna Picchu and only 400 available entrances) Cost for entrance to Huayna Picchu & Machu Picchu Montaña US$ 15 each) Note: The tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed!!! In February: the 2 Days & 4 Days Inca Trail are closed for maintenance.|
- Landing in the Navel of the world which is Cusco
- Share your experience with the Andes people along your Sacred valley
- Explore Inca city of Cusco and the huge Incas blocks of stone
- Be one the explorers into the wonder of the world , Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a beautiful journey by train into the cloud forest through the Sacred Valley
- Visit some local markets of Cusco even museums
- Be one of the visitors of the fortress of Saqsayhuamán and other Incas sites
A short brief of trip:
Day 1: Arrive to the Inca Empire and City tour & Cusco
Day 2: Enjoy this incredible and unique trip to the sacred valley
Day 3: Taste a Peruvian food with local products
Day 4: Trip to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu through luxury train
This short trip can be organized with the following hotels and they are subject to the space availability: Or can be Upgrade to 4 and 5 ***** hotels in everywhere, please look the link Hotel in Peru.
- Hotel Antigua Casona San Blas
- Hotel Casa Andina San Blas
- Hotel Casa San Blas Boutique
- Hotel Maytaq Wasin Boutique
- Encantada Boutique Hotel
Day 1: Lima – Cusco & Private tour to Saqsayhuamán, Q’enqo, Puca Pucara & Tambomachay – Tour to the Zoo of Cochahuasi – Alpaca Farm – Pisaq market & Ruins – Camping at Urco archaeological site (B-L& D)
Upon your arrival to Cusco (Flight details: to be confirmed) our guide and representative will be waiting for you, holding an small board written your names and then, you will be transferred to our office to get further information about the trip and pay the remainder balance while you will be informed, our staff will served you COCA tea to avoid the altitude sickness.
At the appropriate time, you start with this lovely tour.
Saqsayhuamán (Majestic place with impressive works in stone which some up to 120 tons)
Q’enqo (Labyrinth) A religious center dedicated to the adoration
Puca Pucara (Reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
Tambomachay (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water. Afterwards, you will continue to the Sacred Valley (great option to acclimatize) the ancient capital of the Inca Empire, where you’ll board our private coach for a drive to the Sacred valley
MOUNTAIN OF QORAO (Over 3,700 m.a.s.l) and then descent to
Pisaq village which is Pisaq (Over 2,950 m.a.s.l)
Our last destination it will be at Royal Inka Pisaq, Pisaq is a beautiful place where archaeological complex can be seen at the top. And the market for traditional handicrafts.
This mountainous region of Peru offers mystical awe-inspiring sights to discover…The tour includes the visits the small zoo of Cochahuasi where you can observe the flight of the CONDOR`S, Andean pumas, fox, deer’s, parrots, macaws and variety of animals and birds and then you will visit Awana Kancha or (Alpaca farm) which is a weaving center with the goal to keep alive the traditional textile arts. Here you can see four members of the camelids family – llama, alpacas, vicunas and guanacos. Alpaca have thick wool and is the most commonly used while the vicunas are small and delicate with fur considered the finest. You can meet these fours camelids, learn about the harvesting of the different wools and the natural dying techniques and have change to see native weavers from different areas showing their weaving style and dress afterwards, we continue with visit to the Andean native markets and ruins of Pisaq .
This mountainous region of Peru offers mystical awe-inspiring sights to discover. Pisaq is a beautiful place where archaeological complex can be seen at the top. And the market for traditional handicrafts. The tour continues with some visits to Lamay and Coya where you can see the white corn production, lima beans, fruits and vegetables.
To be continues to Urco COMPLEX where you will camp and spend the night here.
Day 2: Urco – Urubamba – Tour to the terraces of Maras Moray & Salt Mines – Urubamba for buffet lunch – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes and spend the night here ( B-Buffet lunch & D )
After your delicious breakfast, you will be guided at the COMPLEX of URCO and then, you will continue with the tour to Inca site of Moray. This is a fascinating, unique ruin; a fabulous amphitheater of terracing that was used as an agricultural experimental site by the Incas by taking advantage of the microclimates produced by the varying altitude to breed new varieties of their crops. We shall also visit the Village of Maras, and The salt pans which have made it famous. The salt pans are an unforgettable site-people from Maras have diverted a salt-laden spring coming out of the hillside, evaporating the water to collect salt, as their ancestors have done for centuries. We will walk among the salt pans; witnessing a scene largely unchanged from Inca times, the tour continues to Ollantaytambo was an important administrative center with probable military functions due to the walls and towers. There are also traces of ancient roads and aqueducts.
The town of Ollantaytambo is called a Living-Inca-Town, since the inhabitants maintain very old practices and customs…Between 4 to 5pm, you will aboard the train straight to Aguas Calientes where you will spend the night there , you will have fantastic journey through the sacred valley of the Incas and the remote canyon of Vilcanota to Aguas Calientes village. The train ride consist is an spectacular views along the way in this wonderful land of the Incas, amazing landscapes of mountains and valleys, Inca farming terraces, in both sides of the valley, snowcapped mountains, and sub-tropical jungle near the Ceja de Selva. From Pachar the sacred Vilcanota River. Aguas Calientes town is set in 2,040 mts and is the closest access point to Machu Picchu. After 1H/45 Minutes of journey along the cloud forest and once you arrive there, you will be picked up by our English speaking guide or our representative and then, you will be immediately transferred to Hotel for check in for the night there.
After your dinner, try to sleep early and be ready for the glorious day in Machu Picchu the next day … No alcohol & discos for now!!!
Tonight, you can sleep at the following hotels in A.C.
- Hotel La Cabaña
- Hatun Inti Classic or Hatun Inti Boutique
- Hotel Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
- Hotel Tierra Viva Machu Picchu
- Taypikala Hotel Machu Picchu
- Hotel El Mapi by Inka Terra
Day 3: Private Guided tour to the WONDER of the world “Machu Picchu “& Huayna Picchu (Machu Picchu Montaña: Optional) (B & Box-Lunch)
This day, is one of the most important and interesting days during your whole trip, you will be picked up from your Hotel very early (BEFORE the BIRDS SING) our guide will meet you at your hotel between 4:30 to 5:00am to aboard the first touristic and shared bus to drop off you at the main door where you have to show your original PASSPORTS and ISIC Cards ( if applicable ) at the check point , and then try to be the first visitors inside of the wonder of the world Machu Picchu and the archaeological sites you will have complete guided tour during 2 to 3 hours of this spectacular mystical place.
The GUIDED tour basically includes walk through the different sections such as: The Urban sector, the agriculture sector, and the religions zone was used by the Inca Culture. After the guided tour in Machu Picchu, you will have free time to explore by yourself, walk at your own space, a lot of selfies and to meet other tourists into the sanctuary. According with the time and to your physical conditions, you can coordinate with the tour guide to climb to HUAYNA PICCHU or Machu Picchu Mountain from where you can have the best panoramic view for photos of all Machu Picchu and of deep green canyon surrounding the sacred Inca Citadel.
Do not forget that this entrances, must be booked in advance and pay US$ 15 extra.
Afternoon and depending on your train schedule back to Cusco, you will have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Cusco. After the guided tour, our guide will give you all the instructions for your bus down and train back to Cusco. Upon your arrival to Poroy station, you will be meeting again by our staff and then transfer back to your Hotel. (Dinner on your own).
Day 4: Cusco – Lima (B)
After your buffet breakfast or afternoon, pick up and transfer to the airport.
Our Short trip & hike Includes:
- All transfer service IN/OUT Airport – Hotel – Airport by PRIVATE vehicle
- Assistance by English speaking staff from the beginning till your return.
- Private tour to the zoo , Alpaca farm , Pisaq market and ruins, camp at Urco
- Private tour to Saqsayhuamán / Qenqo / Pucapucara & Tambomachay
- 01 Night of camping in Urco INCLUDING all equipment (tents, mattresses etc.)
- 01 night of accommodation at the Hotel of Machu Picchu
- 01 Night of accommodation at the Hotel in Cusco
- Buffet breakfast at every hotel with fresh fruit
- Private tour to the terraces of Moray, Maras & Salt Mines
- Big tourist ticket or boleto turístico for City tour & Sacred valley ( Valid for 10 Days )
- Entrance to the Cathedral & Qoricancha ( City tour )
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred valley ( Optional: vegetarian food as free )
- English speaking guide ( Other languages, upon the request of our customers )
- Round trip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Cusco by Inka Rail OR Peru Rail
- Private transport Hotel – Train station – Hotel
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Buffet lunch and dinner of Day01.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu during 2 to 3 hours
- Personalized service in a private transport ( Full equipped )
- Mineral water for every daily tour
- Free first Aid kit and oxygen if is necessary for altitude sickness
- Peruvian taxes or IGV 18%
Our Short trip does NOT Include:
- International and domestic airfares , local flights can be purchase upon customers request
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes which is 10 soles or $3
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary , only in extended trips
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña US$15
- Upgrade to Vistadome ( Luxury train ) US$ 95 for round trip Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Alcoholic drinks and airport taxes
- Additional nights of accommodation but can be arranged according to your request
- Travel insurance if something happens during your trip
- Tip for guide and assistance staff which is optional
- Guided tour to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña ( Additional cost $ 45 x 2 people )
- Personal porter to carry your personal belongings which is not necessary
- Sleeping bag for camping ( For rent USD15 minus20 digress )
Prices Valid for trips through December 201 7- 2018
|Price in double occupancy at Regular Hotel 3* (Private tour USD 755 P.P / Shared tour USD 755 P.P)|
|Price in double occupancy at Luxury Hotel 3*(Private tour USD 795 P.P / Shared tour USD 795 P.P)|
|Price in double occupancy at Luxury Hotel 4* (Private tour US$ 835 P.P / Shared tour US$ 835 P.P)|
|Price in double occupancy at Luxury Hotel 5* (Private tour US$ 885 P.P / Shared tour US$ 885 P.P)|
|Single supplement or different Hotel : Upon your request ( Airfare : Quote with us )|
|Price without Hotel : Upon your request|