Machu Picchu: World famous Citadel built by the Incas – Machu Picchu short trip 3D/2N (City tour & Tour to one of the wonders of the world – Machu Picchu)
This short trip was designed for travelers who wants to visit the wonder of Machu Picchu and the Inca city of Cusco, Peru is known for Machu Picchu, but the varied flavors of the country will have you wanting seconds and more. From the majesty of the Andes to the grandeur of the Amazon rainforest, venture into a world where ancient ruins whisper secrets of the past and every day is a taste of splendor. Our company offers you 3 Days to enjoy a personalized service all-inclusive tour visiting the most attractive and beautiful and wonders of Peru; Cusco – Machu Picchu the archaeological capital of South America, Cusco the richest of the Inca Empire and the amazing navigable sacred Lake Titicaca in Puno and the Colca Canyon in Arequipa well basically, those attractive places, are for extended journeys.
|Important note: Due to the high demand and limit of entrances to the Sanctuary of MACHU PICCHU & HUAYNA PICCHU even to Machu Picchu we strongly recommend you book in advance before sold out. (For Huayna Picchu and only 400 available entrances) Cost for entrance to Huayna Picchu & Machu Picchu Montaña US$ 15 each) Note: The tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed!!! In February: the 2 Days & 4 Days Inca Trail are closed for maintenance|
- Landing in the Navel of the world which is Cusco
- Explore Inca city of Cusco and explore the huge Incas blocks of stone
- Be one the explorers into the wonder of the world , Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a beautiful journey by train into the cloud forest through the Sacred Valley
- Visit some local markets of Cusco even museums
- Be one of the visitors of the fortress of Saqsayhuamán and other Incas sites
A short brief of trip:
Day 1: Arrive to the Inca Empire and City tour & Cusco
Day 2: Trip to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu through luxury train
Day 3: Enjoy the PRIVATE vehicle between airport – Hotel – Airport (VIP service)
This short trip can be organized with the following hotels and they are subject to the space availability: Or can be Upgrade to 4 and 5 ***** hotels in everywhere, please look the link Hotel in Peru.
- Hotel Antigua Casona San Blas
- Hotel Casa Andina San Blas
- Hotel Casa San Blas Boutique
- Hotel Maytaq Wasin Boutique
- Encantada Boutique Hotel
Day 1: Arrival to Cusco & Private City tour (Tambomachay / Puca Pucara / Q’enqo / Saqsayhuamán / Cathedral & Qoricancha (Optional visits to Inca Museums, San Blas area & the market of San Pedro)
Upon your arrival to Cusco (Flight details: to be confirmed) our guide and representative will be waiting for you, holding an small board written your names and then, you will be transferred to our office to get further information about the trip and pay the remainder balance while you will be informed, our staff will served you COCA tea to avoid the altitude sickness. At 1:00 or 2 pm, you will start with this famous traditional tour involves the visits, first:
Tambomachay (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
Puca Pucara (Reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
Q`enqo (Labyrinth) A religious center dedicated to the adoration.
Saqsayhuamán (Majestic place with impressive works in stone which some up to 120 tons)
Main Cathedral (Marvel of the religious)
The Koricancha (Temple of the sun) afternoon, you will be drop off to your Hotel in Cusco.
Optional visits to: San Blas area or Barrio de San Blas, one of Cusco’s oldest neighborhoods.
Inca Museum installed in the Admiral’s House, an important monument of colonial architecture. The museum keeps the main Inca archaeological collection in Peru Inca culture that reflects and other archaeological cultures of the region of Cusco.
San Pedro Market (One`s of the Biggest market of Cusco) On the walk to it you’ll generally notice more and more street vendors and ladies in traditional dress sitting on the side of the streets selling nuts, popcorn and other small bags of dried foods. You’ll spot more and more local shops (tiendas) selling the most random of things all in the one tienda. If you’re looking for an alpaca jumper, a freshly made juice, a bag of nectarines, some plantains to fry, buttifaras (ham sandwiches served on French bread) or some cheesy gifts for your parents or friends back home you’re definitely on your way to the right place!. (Meals on your own)
Day 2: A Full Day Guided tour to Machu Picchu (Wonder of the world) by Inka Rail or Peru Rail service (B)
After your buffet breakfast at the hotel, picked up and transfer you to Poroy station in our private vehicle (It takes 25 minutes) where you will have fantastic journey through the sacred valley of the Incas and the remote canyon of Vilcanota to Aguas Calientes village. Once you arrive there, you will be picked up by our English speaking guide and then you will be immediately by transferred by shared touristic transport up to the most spectacular ancient city in the World which is Machu Picchu (By bus takes around 35 minutes by unpaved road) Machu Picchu was built by the Inca Pachacuteq and comprising stone blocks fitted with masterful precision, Machu Picchu harmoniously blends into the mountain landscape.
There are many theories as to the origins behind Machu Picchu but three of the most popular ideas include a temple to the sun, a fortress against the jungle inhabitants or a sanctuary for the Incas. This fabulous city has houses, temples, warehouses, a large central square, all connected by narrow roads and steps, and is surrounded by terraces cut into the mountain side which were used for agriculture. If the time permit and according the coordination with the guide and your entrance to Huayna Picchu mountain (Young mountain) you can climb but it takes around 2 hours up/down (recommendable climb in 2 days trip) Afternoon and depending on your train schedule back to Cusco, you will have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Cusco. After the guided tour, our guide will give you all the instructions for your bus down and train back to Cusco. Upon your arrival to Poroy station, you will be meeting again by our staff and then transfer back to your Hotel.
Note: If you decide to climb to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Montaña and due to the limit of entrances, you must let us know in advance or when you book the full day tour to Machu Picchu. There are only 400 entrances per day, this climbing depends much of weather conditions especially from January to March is not recommendable for rainy season. (Dinner on your own)
Day 3: Cusco – Lima (B)
After your buffet breakfast or afternoon, pick up and transfer to the airport.
Our Short trip Includes:
- All transfer service IN/OUT Airport – Hotel – Airport by PRIVATE vehicle
- Assistance by English speaking staff from the beginning till your return.
- 2 Nights of accommodation at the Hotel in Cusco 3***
- Buffet breakfast at every hotel
- Cusco City tour, upon the arrival
- English speaking guide ( Other languages, upon the request of our customers )
- Round trip train tickets Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco by Inka Rail OR Peru Rail
- Private transport Hotel – Train station – Hotel
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu during 2 to 3 hours
- Personalized service in a private transport ( Full equipped )
- Mineral water for every daily tour
- Free first Aid kit and oxygen if is necessary for altitude sickness
- Peruvian taxes or IGV 18%
Our Short trip does NOT Include:
- International and domestic airfares , local flights can be purchase upon customers request
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes which is 10 soles or $3
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary , only in extended trips
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña US$15 ( The time , do not permit you )
- Upgrade to Vistadome ( Luxury train ) US$ 95 for round trip Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Alcoholic drinks and airport taxes
- Additional nights of accommodation but can be arranged according to your request
- Travel insurance if something happens during your trip
- Tip for guide and assistance staff which is optional
Prices Valid for trips through December 201 7- 2018
|Price in double occupancy at Regular Hotel 3* (Private tour USD 540 P.P / Shared tour USD 455 P.P)|
|Price in double occupancy at Luxury Hotel 3*( Private tour USD 615 P.P / Shared tour USD 530 P.P)|
|Price in double occupancy at Luxury Hotel 4*( Private tour US$ 675 P.P / Shared tour US$ 580 P.P)|
|Price in double occupancy at Luxury Hotel 5*( Private tour US$ 785 P.P / Shared tour US$ 695 P.P)|
|Single supplement or different Hotel : Upon your request ( Airfare : Quote with us )|
|Price without Hotel : Upon your request|