Machu Picchu: World famous Incan complex in the Andes – Cusco City Tour + Outskirts -Sacred Valley & Maras Moray & Salt Mines – 2D Tour to Machu Picchu
This is a complete combined itinerary where you will visit the most attractive and highlighted Incas sites including the wonder of the world of Machu Picchu, during this entire trip, you will able to walk around the Sacred valley of the Inca which is a valley in the Andes of Peru and covered by numerous archeological remains and villages with their typical costumes and traditions, the valley was appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the Empire`s main points for the extraction of natural wealth, and the best place for corn (Maiz) production in Peru, you also be able to explore this fascinating Inca`s citadel of Cusco and visit many archaeological sites and local markets and then you, will explore the 7 wonders of the world Machu Picchu, its name comes from the ancient Quechua word that means (Old Mountain) and finally, you will have wonderful time before your flight back to Lima… If you are lover of nature & story, come with us and enjoy it!!
|Important note: Due to the high demand and limit of entrances to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña even to MACHU PICCHU, we strongly recommend you book in advance before sold out… There are only 400 entrances per day, this climbing depends much of weather conditions especially from January to March is not recommendable for rainy season (Cost for entrance to Huayna Picchu & Machu Picchu Montaña US$ 15 each).|
- Landing in the Navel of the world which is Cusco
- Share your experience with the Andean people along your Sacred valley
- Explore the Inca city of Cusco and the huge Incas blocks of stone
- Be one the explorers into the wonder of the world , Machu Picchu
- Be one of the first hikers to climb to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña
- Enjoy a beautiful journey by train into the cloud forest through the Sacred Valley
- Visit some local markets of Cusco even museums
- Be one of the visitors of the fortress of Saqsayhuamán and other Incas sites
- Enjoy our delicious and tasty Peruvian food
A short brief of trip:
- Day 1: Arrive to the Inca Empire and City tour & Cusco
- Day 2: Enjoy this incredible and unique trip to the sacred valley
- Day 3: Have a great trip by a large windows train
- Day 4: A good experience in climbing to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- Day 5: A great 2 Day trip to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu through luxury train
This short trip can be organized with the following hotels and they are subject to the space availability: Or can be Upgrade to 4 and 5 ***** hotels in everywhere, please look the link Hotel in Peru.
- Hotel Antigua Casona San Blas
- Hotel Casa Andina San Blas
- Hotel Casa San Blas Boutique
- Hotel Maytaq Wasin Boutique
- Encantada Boutique Hotel
Day 1: Arrival to Cusco & Private City tour (Tambomachay / Puca Pucara / Qenqo / Saqsayhuamán / Cathedral & Qoricancha (Optional visits to Inca Museums, San Blas area & the market of San Pedro)
Upon your arrival to the airport of Cusco (Your flight details: to be confirmed in advance) our tour guide and representative will be waiting for you with an small board written your names and then you will be transferred to our office to get further information about your trip and get some coca tea which will help you to avoid the altitude sickness.. At 1:00 or 2 pm, you will start with this famous traditional tour involves the visits, first –
Tambomachay (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
Puca Pucara (Reddish place) that was used as a military control center…
Q`enqo (Labyrinth) A religious center dedicated to the adoration.
Saqsayhuamán (Majestic place with impressive works in stone which some up to 120 tons)
Main Cathedral (Marvel of the religious)
The Koricancha (Temple of the Sun) afternoon, you will be drop off to your Hotel in Cusco.
Optional visits to:
San Blas area or Barrio de San Blas, one of Cusco’s oldest neighborhoods.
Inca Museum installed in the Admiral’s House, an important monument of colonial architecture. The museum keeps the main Inca archaeological collection in Peru Inca culture that reflects and other archaeological cultures of the region of Cusco.
SanPedro Market (One`s of the Biggest market of Cusco) On the walk to it you’ll generally notice more and more street vendors and ladies in traditional dress sitting on the side of the streets selling nuts, popcorn and other small bags of dried foods. You’ll spot more and more local shops (tiendas) selling the most random of things all in the one tienda. If you’re looking for an alpaca jumper, a freshly made juice, a bag of nectarines, some plantains to fry, buttifaras (ham sandwiches served on French bread) or some cheesy gifts for your parents or friends back home you’re definitely on your way to the right place!. (Meals on your own).
Day 2: Private tour to the Sacred Valley – Zoo of Cochahuasi – Alpaca Farm – Pisaq market & Ruins – Urubamba – Ollantaytambo – Tour to Maras Moray and Salt Mines & Cusco ( B – Buffet lunch )
At the appropriate time and after your buffet breakfast, pick you up from your Hotel for the lovely Sacred Valley (great option to acclimatize) the ancient capital of the Inca Empire, where you’ll board our private coach for a drive to the Sacred Valley. This mountainous region of Peru offers mystical awe-inspiring sights to discover…The tour includes the visits the small zoo of Cochahuasi where you can observe the flight of the CONDOR`S, Andean pumas, fox, deer’s, parrots, macaws and variety of animals and birds and then you will visit Awana Kancha or (Alpaca farm) which is a weaving center with the goal to keep alive the traditional textile arts. Here you can see four members of the camelids family – llama, alpacas, vicunas and guanacos. Alpaca have thick wool and is the most commonly used while the vicunas are small and delicate with fur considered the finest. You can meet these fours camelids, learn about the harvesting of the different wools and the natural dying techniques and have change to see native weavers from different areas showing their weaving style and dress afterwards, we continue with visit to the Andean native markets and ruins of Pisaq .
This mountainous region of Peru offers mystical awe-inspiring sights to discover… along with farms and villages that welcome you with a taste of daily life. Enjoy a tasty BUFFET lunch for at the restaurant (variety of dishes and vegetarian optional) after the lunch, the tour continues towards Ollantaytambo, an archaeological site that the Incas built as a fort and includes a temple, agricultural terraces, and an urban area. There are two distinct sectors: Araqama Ayllu, the religious and worship zone, and Qosqo Ayllu, the residential area. Ollantaytambo was an important administrative center with probable military functions due to the walls and towers. There are also traces of ancient roads and aqueducts. The town of Ollantaytambo is called a Living-Inca-Town, since the inhabitants maintain very old practices and customs.
To be continued with the visits to Inca site of Moray. This is a fascinating, unique ruin; a fabulous amphitheater of terracing that was used as an agricultural experimental site by the Incas by taking advantage of the microclimates produced by the varying altitude to breed new varieties of their crops. We shall also visit the Village of Maras, and The salt pans which have made it famous. Afternoon and on the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero, where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the main square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases and finally, arrives to Cusco and transfer back to Hotel around 6:00pm (Dinner on your own).
Day 3: 2 Day tour to Aguas Calientes by Inka Rail or Peru Rail service – Overnight at the Hotel La Cabaña or another similar (B-L&D)
After your buffet breakfast at the hotel, picked up and transfer to Poroy station in our private vehicle (It takes 25 minutes) where you will have fantastic journey through the sacred valley of the Incas and the remote canyon of Vilcanota to Aguas Calientes village. The train ride consist is an spectacular views along the way in this wonderful land of the Incas, amazing landscapes of mountains and valleys, Inca farming terraces, in both sides of the valley, snowcapped mountains, and sub-tropical jungle near the Ceja de Selva. From Pachar the sacred Vilcanota River. Aguas Calientes town is set in 2,040 mts and is the closest access point to Machu Picchu. After 3H/45 Minutes of journey along the cloud forest and once you arrive there, you will be picked up by our English speaking guide or our representative and then, you will be immediately transferred to Hotel for check in and the free time to explore on your own..
Optional walking in your free time: You can visit the thermal baths located next of the town ( Entrance US$3 or 10 Soles )
Or you can do the walking tour to
PUTUCUSI MOUNTAIN : Is a round – shaped mountain located on the opposite side ( Northeast ) of the Urubamba River to Machu Picchu in the Cusco Region of Peru . Reaching approximately 2,500 m.a.s.l (8,400 Ft) at its peak, the mountain offers epic views of Machu Picchu and the surround Urubamba River valley. Phutuq K’usi, Machu Picchu (Old peak in Quechua) and Huayna Picchu (Young peak) are considered Apus or Holy mountains by the local Quechua people
OR you can do the
MANDOR HIKE undertaken Machu Picchu`s most fascinating trek to Mandor located behind the citadel,. This fascinating valley shelters unique species of FLORA & FAUNA as well as a stunning waterfall. The journey to Mandor starts on the outskirts of Aguas Calientes town towards Santa Teresa village. From there, we hike alongside the Vilcanota River and the railroad track until the 114.4 Km marker. The landscape is spectacular since the valley is inhabited by vast of birds such golden oriole, woodpeckers, blue-grey tanagers and the cock – of – the – rock , Peru`s national bird; as well as beautiful wild flowers such as orchids and impressive ferns that are more than 2,000 years old.
Or you can just relax walking around the town visiting some museums and visit some handicraft vendors. Tonight, you can sleep at the following hotels in A.C.
- Hotel La Cabaña
- Hatun Inti classic or Hatun Inti boutique
- Hotel Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
- Hotel Tierra Viva Machu Picchu
- Taypikala Hotel Machu Picchu
- Hotel El Mapi by Inka Terra
After your dinner, try to sleep early and be ready for the glorious day in Machu Picchu the next day … No alcohol & discos for now!!
Day 4: Private Guided tour to the WONDER of the world “Machu Picchu “& Huayna Picchu (Machu Picchu Montana: Optional) (B)
This day, is one of the most important and interesting days during your whole trip, you will be picked up from your Hotel very early (BEFORE the BIRDS SING) our guide will meet you at your hotel between 4:30 to 5:00am to aboard the first touristic and shared bus to drop off you at the main door where you have to show your original PASSPORTS and ISIC Cards ( if applicable ) at the check point , and then try to be the first visitors inside of the wonder of the world Machu Picchu and the archaeological sites you will have complete guided tour during 2 to 3 hours of this spectacular mystical place.
The GUIDED tour basically includes walk through the different sections such as: The Urban sector, the agriculture sector, and the religions zone was used by the Inca Culture. After the guided tour in Machu Picchu, you will have free time to explore by yourself, walk at your own space, a lot of selfies and to meet other tourists into the sanctuary. According with the time and to your physical conditions, you can coordinate with the tour guide to climb to HUAYNA PICCHU or Machu Picchu Mountain from where you can have the best panoramic view for photos of all Machu Picchu and of deep green canyon surrounding the sacred Inca Citadel. Do not forget that this entrances, must be booked in advance and pay US$ 15 extra.
Afternoon and depending on your train schedule back to Cusco, you will have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Cusco. After the guided tour, our guide will give you all the instructions for your bus down and train back to Cusco. Upon your arrival to Poroy station, you will be meeting again by our staff and then transfer back to your Hotel. (Dinner on your own).
Day 5: Cusco – Lima (B)
After your buffet breakfast or afternoon, pick up and transfer to the airport.
Our Short trip Includes:
- All transfer service IN/OUT Airport – Hotel – Airport by PRIVATE vehicle
- Assistance by English speaking staff from the beginning till your return.
- 3 Nights of accommodation at the Hotel in Cusco 3***
- Buffet breakfast at every hotel
- Cusco City tour, upon the arrival
- Private tour to the Sacred valley with local markets and ruins
- Private tour to Maras Moray & Salt Mines
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred valley ( Optional: vegetarian food as free )
- English speaking guide ( Other languages, upon the request of our customers )
- Round trip train tickets Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco by Inka Rail OR Peru Rail
- Private transport Hotel – Train station – Hotel
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Lunch and dinner during your 2 day trip to Machu Picchu
- 01 Night at the comfortable hotel in Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu during 2 to 3 hours
- Personalized service in a private transport ( Full equipped )
- Mineral water for every daily tour
- Free first Aid kit and oxygen if is necessary for altitude sickness
- Peruvian taxes or IGV 18%
Our Short trip do NOT Includes:
- International and domestic airfares , local flights can be purchase upon customers request
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes which is 10 soles or $3
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary , only in extended trips
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña US$15
- Upgrade to Vistadome ( Luxury train ) US$ 95 for round trip Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Alcoholic drinks and airport taxes
- Additional nights of accommodation but can be arranged according to your request
- Travel insurance if something happens during your trip
- Tip for guide and assistance staff which is optional
- Guided tour to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña ( Additional cost $ 45 x 2 people )
|# People in Group:||
|Price per Person:||
Available upon request